What's up lately...
Welcome to the Sixth College Homegroup!
We like to think of homegroups as a small community of people who meet regularly to grow in their spiritual journeys with God and build lifelong relationships along the way. Whether you grew up in the church or are investigating Christianity for the first time, our homegroup is a place for people of all religious backgrounds, so we invite you to join us and check us out at any of our events!
MAR 25 Friday
- 7:00pm | Dinner & DT Sharing @ Carnegie
If you aren't going home yet and are not going to ACTS, we'll be having a cozy dinner, DT sharing, and hangout on Friday night!
MAR 24-27 Friday to Monday
- ACTS @ Berkeley Gracepoint Campus
- ACTS 2017 (All College Training School) is for all our college students across all the Gracepoint churches. Our staff have prepared more than 30 workshops to train, equip, and challenge the more than than 700 college students who will be attending. We will also be having an awesome time of bonding and fellowship!
- Sign up here if you want to join us (and many of us are carpooling there, so indicate that in the sign up)!
- Click here to visit the website for more details.